The Nevada County Country Club Women’s Group held their annual cancer tournament Oct. 16. All proceeds, which exceeded $1,400.00, will go to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Cancer Center Support Groups. These programs are non-funded and help families, caregivers, patients and children with counseling and activities.
Golf tournament raises $1,400 for SNMH
Trending in: Business
- Tech Tips: Searching for text, apps in iOS7
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- MacDonald: Small talk means big bucks
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley