Since Richard Nixon, with one exception, every Republican president has lowered the median income of Americans. The exception was Ronald Reagan who tripled the national debt and gave us the money. Wages went up but we are still paying interest on his debts.
Just look at the numbers
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life