A Grass Valley man narrowly avoided being shot by a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy Thursday morning after he allegedly was caught inside a business with a large knife and refused to comply with the deputy’s orders.
Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage