A Grass Valley man narrowly avoided being shot by a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy Thursday morning after he allegedly was caught inside a business with a large knife and refused to comply with the deputy’s orders.
Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success