Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Business
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County