Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Business
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative