Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
High-speed Internet expo last week at Nevada Union High School
Trending in: Business
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting