The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
Free book swap this Sunday
Trending in: Business
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife