On behalf of the 38 children who benefitted from the first Penn Valley Summer Day Camp sponsored by the PARTNERS Family Resource Center, I would like to thank our very generous community organizations and businesses who made the camp possible: NEO, the Lake Wildwood Pickleball Club, the Penn Valley Rotary Club, Ready Springs School District, Gateway Park, Sikes Realty, Penn Valley True Value Hardware, Caleb’s Creamery, Junk King of the Gold Country, Holiday Market, Plaza Tire, The Designers Salon, the Farm Store, Ben Franklin and Crazy for Yogurt.
Penn Valley Summer Day Camp a success
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations