Tensions ran high at the Nevada Joint Union High School District board meeting Wednesday as trustees disagreed over contract extensions for two administrative level employees.
NJUHSD board trustees disagree on extensions of 2 contracts
Trending in: Business
- Understand your lease, avoid unexpected expenses
- Cedar Ridge Salon expands, provides new services
- Sierra Commons celebrates anniversary
- Fisher: You are ready for retirement, but is your portfolio?
- ToileChic: Taking care of business in style