A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Business
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident