Although the wet storm whipping through western Nevada County over the weekend dropped the most rain the region has received this winter season, it hardly made a dent in the precipitation deficit Northern California has seen since the start of the drought.
Storm soaks Nevada County with more than 10 inches
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year