March 22, 2013
Nancy and Chris Martin of Penn Valley and Greg and Annette Wolters of Nevada City are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Sophie Wolters, to her longtime friend, Ross Haines. The future groom is the son of Donna and Ed Haines of Penn Valley.
The bride-to-be, an RN with Kaiser Permanente, and Haines, an information technology analyst with the state of California, met in grade school in Penn Valley and are graduates of Nevada Union High School. Wolters is a 2009 graduate of Sacramento City School of Nursing, and Ross received a B.S. in criminal justice from CSUS in 2008. A 2013 wedding is planned.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball