March 22, 2013
Nancy and Chris Martin of Penn Valley and Greg and Annette Wolters of Nevada City are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Sophie Wolters, to her longtime friend, Ross Haines. The future groom is the son of Donna and Ed Haines of Penn Valley.
The bride-to-be, an RN with Kaiser Permanente, and Haines, an information technology analyst with the state of California, met in grade school in Penn Valley and are graduates of Nevada Union High School. Wolters is a 2009 graduate of Sacramento City School of Nursing, and Ross received a B.S. in criminal justice from CSUS in 2008. A 2013 wedding is planned.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws