March 22, 2013
Nancy and Chris Martin of Penn Valley and Greg and Annette Wolters of Nevada City are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Sophie Wolters, to her longtime friend, Ross Haines. The future groom is the son of Donna and Ed Haines of Penn Valley.
The bride-to-be, an RN with Kaiser Permanente, and Haines, an information technology analyst with the state of California, met in grade school in Penn Valley and are graduates of Nevada Union High School. Wolters is a 2009 graduate of Sacramento City School of Nursing, and Ross received a B.S. in criminal justice from CSUS in 2008. A 2013 wedding is planned.
Trending In: Announcements
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location