June 13, 2013
Jennifer Lynn Winters and Brendan Edward Cariaga were married on Dec. 31, 2012 at The Powell House in Nevada City. The bride's parents include Vicki Winters and the late Terry Winters of Nevada City. The groom's parents are Eufemio Cariaga and Susan Blanchard of Danville, Calif. The bride is a 2003 graduate of Nevada Union High School and the groom graduated from San Ramon Valley High School in 1995. The bride and groom both work in Nevada City, where they will make their home.
The bride's six nephews accompanied her down the aisle with candles in memory of her father. She was given away by her older brother Jason Winters on behalf of their father and mother. The couple and their guests walked by candlelight to a reception at The Haven Underground, where they celebrated the new year. They enjoyed their honeymoon in Waikoloa, Hawaii.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth