October 2, 2013
Britney Cherie Tibbett and Shad Joseph Chittock were married on June 1 at a garden ceremony at their home in Grass Valley. The bride's mother is Ginger Tibbett of Grass Valley, and the groom's parents are Charles and Teri Chittock, also of Grass Valley.
Tibbett graduated from the Sierra Mountain Independent Studies program and is currently a stay-at-home mother. Chittock graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2001 and currently works for the Nevada Irrigation District.
The bride arrived at the ceremony on horseback with her train draped over her horse; her grandfather walked her down the aisle. In keeping with the country theme, the groom wore a silver dollar bolo tie that belonged to his grandfather.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance