December 31, 2013
Jenny Elizabeth Thorpe and Sean Michael Loch were married on Oct. 26, 2013, on the beach in Lake Wildwood.
The bride's parents are Gregory and Patti Thorpe of Lake Wildwood.
The bride graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2001, and in 2005, she received her bachelor's degree in music industry and technology from California State University, Chico.
The groom's parents are Michael Loch of Wilmington, N.C., and Janie Kiehne of Forest Ranch, Calif. The groom graduated from Bordentown Regional High School in Bordentown, N.J., in 1998 and went on to the Chrysler Dealer Apprenticeship Program at Mercer County Community College in West Trenton, N.J.
He is currently the owner of NorCal Auto — Service & Sales in Chico.
The newlyweds currently reside in Chico.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier