August 23, 2013
Angela Maree Sordello, a Tracy resident, and Cameron Michael Landon of Grass Valley were married on Aug. 17, 2013.
The wedding ceremony was performed at St. Theresa Catholic Church in South Lake Tahoe, followed by the reception at the Edgewood Tahoe. The bride's great uncle, the Rev. John Baumann officiated.
The couple first met while studying in Australia in 2007 and their paths crossed again in 2010 in Tahoe. The groom proposed on May 28, 2012, in San Francisco.
The bride, daughter of Ron and Teresa Sordello of Tracy, is an analyst for EconOne Economic Consulting in Sacramento. She graduated from Tracy High School in 2005 and earned a degree in economics from the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, and a master's degree in economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
The groom, son of Jon and Valarie Landon of Grass Valley, is a Grass Valley police officer. Cameron graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2001 and served in the United States Marine Corps from 2005 to 2009. He is also currently studying criminal justice at the University of Phoenix.
The couple will reside in Grass Valley after honeymooning in Hawaii.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance