April 18, 2013
Patricia Johnston-Casserly and Lawrence Henry Casserly were married on Dec. 3, 2012 in a Japanese garden at a private residence in Moss Beach, Calif. Minister Kay Taylor presided. The bride's parents are Wilbur Scaff, deceased, and Mrs. Phyllis Scaff. both of Urbana, Illinois. The groom's parents are Lawrence H. Casserly Jr. and Harriett Casserly, both deceased, formerly of Yuba City.
Patricia has deep roots in Nevada County with a 34 year local career as a nurse educator, cultural anthropology professor, and most recently, certified grief and loss coach. She has three adult children, Kate, Robbie, and Ian. Lawrence (Larry) has lived in Nevada County for 10 years. He is the Northern California project manager for Whitlock, a global AV Solutions Provider. Larry has one adult son, Ryan. Many locals know Larry as the bass player in Chameleon, a local Santana Tribute band. The couple traveled to San Pancho, Mexico for their honeymoon and currently live in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say