September 17, 2013
Rene Marie MacNeil of Grass Valley and Erik Michael Elliott of Marysville were married on Aug. 3, 2013 in South Lake Tahoe.
The bride's parents are Jackie Sunzeri and Paul MacNeil. The groom's parents are Linda and Darrell Elliott.
The bride attended Nevada Union High School, then National Career College. She currently works at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
The groom attended Lindhurst High School and currently works at Ensign Drilling Company.
Presided by the Rev. Karen Simpson, the matron of honor was Laurie Wandtke, and the best man was Chad Elliott. Other members of the wedding party included Tiffany French, Chad Elliott Jr., Nicholas Elliott, Reese MacNeil, Arika Elliott and Jenna Elliott.
The couple honeymooned in Maui and currently reside in Plumas Lake.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death