September 17, 2013
Rene Marie MacNeil of Grass Valley and Erik Michael Elliott of Marysville were married on Aug. 3, 2013 in South Lake Tahoe.
The bride's parents are Jackie Sunzeri and Paul MacNeil. The groom's parents are Linda and Darrell Elliott.
The bride attended Nevada Union High School, then National Career College. She currently works at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
The groom attended Lindhurst High School and currently works at Ensign Drilling Company.
Presided by the Rev. Karen Simpson, the matron of honor was Laurie Wandtke, and the best man was Chad Elliott. Other members of the wedding party included Tiffany French, Chad Elliott Jr., Nicholas Elliott, Reese MacNeil, Arika Elliott and Jenna Elliott.
The couple honeymooned in Maui and currently reside in Plumas Lake.
Trending In: Announcements
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County