November 19, 2013
Robin Lynn Denboske and Matthew Lee Olsen were married August 3, 2013, at St. Canice Hall in Nevada City.
The bride's parents are John and Winnie Denboske. Her grandparents are Roy and Doris Mitchell and Dorothy Seals.
The groom's parents are Ernie Olsen and Debbie Prisk-Olsen. His grandparents are Lloyd and Dixie Olsen.
All of the family lives in Grass Valley. The wedding ceremony was held outside with approximately 200 people attending the indoor reception.
Denboske is a 2008 graduate of Nevada Union High School and graduated last June from California State University, Sacramento, with a bachelor of arts degree in liberal studies with a minor in history.
Olsen is a 2007 graduate of Nevada Union High School and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Chico, where he obtained his bachelor of science degree in management information systems.
The couple honeymooned on a cruise to Alaska.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death