January 24, 2014
Rebekah Jayne Davis of Lincoln, Neb,, and Kevin Andrew Keyser of Grass Valley were married on Nov. 16 in a garden ceremony at St. Joseph's Cultural Center in Grass Valley.
The bride's parents are Michael Davis and Mary and Ray Gobber of Lincoln, Neb. The groom's parents are Paul and Debbie Keyser of Grass Valley.
The bride is a graduate of the University of Nebraska-UNMC College of Nursing with a bachelor of science degree. The groom is a graduate of Nevada Union High School and the University of California, San Diego, with a bachelor of arts degree in history with a minor in archaeology.
He served six years of active duty in the U.S. Navy and is currently in the Naval Reserve. The couple relocated to the island of Oahu in Hawaii, where the groom is employed by Leidos and the bride will be pursuing a master's degree in nurse midwifery.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance