January 24, 2014
Rebekah Jayne Davis of Lincoln, Neb,, and Kevin Andrew Keyser of Grass Valley were married on Nov. 16 in a garden ceremony at St. Joseph's Cultural Center in Grass Valley.
The bride's parents are Michael Davis and Mary and Ray Gobber of Lincoln, Neb. The groom's parents are Paul and Debbie Keyser of Grass Valley.
The bride is a graduate of the University of Nebraska-UNMC College of Nursing with a bachelor of science degree. The groom is a graduate of Nevada Union High School and the University of California, San Diego, with a bachelor of arts degree in history with a minor in archaeology.
He served six years of active duty in the U.S. Navy and is currently in the Naval Reserve. The couple relocated to the island of Oahu in Hawaii, where the groom is employed by Leidos and the bride will be pursuing a master's degree in nurse midwifery.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council