January 15, 2014
Jenny Elizabeth Thorpe and Sean Michael Loch were married on Oct. 26, 2013, on the beach at Lake Wildwood, Calif.
The bride's parents are Gregory and Patti Thorpe of Lake Wildwood.
The bride graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2001, and in 2005 she received her bachelor's degree in music industry and technology from California State University, Chico.
The groom's parents are Michael Loch of Wilmington, N.C., and Janie Kiehne of Forest Ranch, Calif.
The groom graduated from Bordentown Regional High School in Bordentown, N.J., in 1998 and went on to the Chrysler Dealer Apprenticeship Program at Mercer County Community College in West Trenton, N.J. He is currently the owner of NorCal Auto — Service & Sales in Chico.
The newlyweds currently reside in Chico.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public