Thanks from wildlife rehabilitation and release
November 3, 2012
WR&R would like to extend a big thank you for making our second annual "Where the Nevada County Wild Things Are" a success.
Special thanks to Prospector Nursery for hosting the event at their beautiful facility, and for donating a great raffle prize. Thank you to all the local merchants who also donated wonderful raffle prizes: Outside Inn, Essential Salon, Volz Brothers, Wild Birds Unlimited, Weiss Brothers, SPD and BriarPatch Markets, Music in the Mountains, Sardine Lake Resort, Springhill Pharmacy, Scraps Bakery, Trend Cuts, Jeanette Mirken, Mimi's Salon. Special thanks also for local band Three Times Through for providing the music, and to all the volunteers who helped make everything run smoothly.
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release Board of Directors
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site