Thanks from wildlife rehabilitation and release
November 3, 2012
WR&R would like to extend a big thank you for making our second annual "Where the Nevada County Wild Things Are" a success.
Special thanks to Prospector Nursery for hosting the event at their beautiful facility, and for donating a great raffle prize. Thank you to all the local merchants who also donated wonderful raffle prizes: Outside Inn, Essential Salon, Volz Brothers, Wild Birds Unlimited, Weiss Brothers, SPD and BriarPatch Markets, Music in the Mountains, Sardine Lake Resort, Springhill Pharmacy, Scraps Bakery, Trend Cuts, Jeanette Mirken, Mimi's Salon. Special thanks also for local band Three Times Through for providing the music, and to all the volunteers who helped make everything run smoothly.
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release Board of Directors
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed