Thanks from wildlife rehabilitation and release
November 3, 2012
WR&R would like to extend a big thank you for making our second annual "Where the Nevada County Wild Things Are" a success.
Special thanks to Prospector Nursery for hosting the event at their beautiful facility, and for donating a great raffle prize. Thank you to all the local merchants who also donated wonderful raffle prizes: Outside Inn, Essential Salon, Volz Brothers, Wild Birds Unlimited, Weiss Brothers, SPD and BriarPatch Markets, Music in the Mountains, Sardine Lake Resort, Springhill Pharmacy, Scraps Bakery, Trend Cuts, Jeanette Mirken, Mimi's Salon. Special thanks also for local band Three Times Through for providing the music, and to all the volunteers who helped make everything run smoothly.
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release Board of Directors
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton