Tellams celebrate 50 years
September 16, 2013
Joe and Shirley Tellam celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Aug. 3 with 115 guests at Humpty Dumpty Kitchen. The Tellams met in 1961 at Memorial Park in Grass Valley and married in August of 1963. Both are graduates of Nevada Union High School — Joe in 1959 and Shirley in 1962. The couple has one daughter, Sherry Chargin; a son-in-law, Jim Chargin; and a granddaughter, Brenna.
The couple has traveled to all 50 states and overseas. They are looking forward to many more years together.
Trending In: Announcements
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story