March 5, 2014
Crystal Carolyn Six and Dwayne Johnson, both of Grass Valley, will be married on Saturday, March 15, 2014, at Word Alive Church in Penn Valley.
The soon-to-be bride's parents are Beverly and Bill MacGrady and William Six.
The future groom's parents are Richard and Susan Rudnitski.
The bride is a graduate of Silver Springs High School and currently works at Circle K.
The groom is a graduate of Nevada Union High School and works for Unlimited Tree Service.
The couple will honeymoon in Hawaii and continue to reside in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed