March 5, 2014
Crystal Carolyn Six and Dwayne Johnson, both of Grass Valley, will be married on Saturday, March 15, 2014, at Word Alive Church in Penn Valley.
The soon-to-be bride's parents are Beverly and Bill MacGrady and William Six.
The future groom's parents are Richard and Susan Rudnitski.
The bride is a graduate of Silver Springs High School and currently works at Circle K.
The groom is a graduate of Nevada Union High School and works for Unlimited Tree Service.
The couple will honeymoon in Hawaii and continue to reside in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Announcements
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday