November 27, 2012
James and Dawna Carson of Penn Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Desiree Odile Shay, to Shayne Daniel Holley. The future groom's mother is Alana Holley of Phoenix. The bride-to-be is a Nevada Union High School graduate and is currently attending Sierra College and working at Grass Valley Charter Preschool. Holley graduated from Desert Vista High School in Phoenix and currently works at J. Manufacturing. Both serve in the youth ministries at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley.
The wedding will be Nov. 10 at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Pastor Brett Malech will preside. The wedding party will include maid of honor December Shay and bridesmaids Hannah Odgers and Ashlee Brown. The best man will be Stephen Brown, along with groomsmen Andrew Brown and Ryan Carson. The couple plan to honeymoon on Catalina Island and Disneyland and reside in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton