Robert and Denise Messer celebrate 60 years
December 18, 2012
The Messers celebrate
Robert and Denise (Meunier) Messer of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Nov. 8 with a family reunion.
Both Bob and Denise were born in Oregon. They moved to Ojai, Calif., where they raised eight children. They are highly involved in Catholic organizations and charities. They have eight children, 24 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren who see their marriage as an incredible example of love and grace.
Trending In: Announcements
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later