Robert and Denise Messer celebrate 60 years
December 18, 2012
The Messers celebrate
Robert and Denise (Meunier) Messer of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Nov. 8 with a family reunion.
Both Bob and Denise were born in Oregon. They moved to Ojai, Calif., where they raised eight children. They are highly involved in Catholic organizations and charities. They have eight children, 24 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren who see their marriage as an incredible example of love and grace.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth