Robert and Denise Messer celebrate 60 years
December 18, 2012
The Messers celebrate
Robert and Denise (Meunier) Messer of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Nov. 8 with a family reunion.
Both Bob and Denise were born in Oregon. They moved to Ojai, Calif., where they raised eight children. They are highly involved in Catholic organizations and charities. They have eight children, 24 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren who see their marriage as an incredible example of love and grace.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- ‘Know your neighborhood criminal’: Grass Valley man uses social media to identify ‘repeat offenders’
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor