Robert and Denise Messer celebrate 60 years
December 18, 2012
The Messers celebrate
Robert and Denise (Meunier) Messer of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Nov. 8 with a family reunion.
Both Bob and Denise were born in Oregon. They moved to Ojai, Calif., where they raised eight children. They are highly involved in Catholic organizations and charities. They have eight children, 24 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren who see their marriage as an incredible example of love and grace.
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping