November 25, 2013
Janai Powell of Forrest City, Ark., and Ryan Scott Rindels of Grass Valley, Calif., were married on July 13, 2013, at the First Baptist Church in Forrest City, Ark.
The bride's parents are the Rev. Brenton and Linda Powell of Powhatan, Ariz.
She earned her bachelor's degree in 2012 from Williams Baptist College and currently works at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, where she is an administrative assistant to the president.
The groom's parents are Dr. Mark and Yvette Rindels of Grass Valley.
He graduated from Sierra High School in Manteca, Calif., in 2004 and went on to earn a bachelor's degree in 2008 from California Baptist University. He currently works at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary. He will receive his Master of Divinity degree in 2014 and has been accepted into the Ph.D. program. He is also a church planter in the Napa area and student recruitment ambassador for the seminary.
The couple honeymooned in Oahu, Hawaii and have made their home in Mill Valley, Calif.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed