January 30, 2013
Joel Wandro of Grass Valley and Aimee Poe of Redding are pleased to announce their engagement.
Wandro is the son of Jack and Debbie Wandro of Nevada City, and Poe is the daughter of Michael and Anne Poe of Redding.
The bride-to-be attended California State University, East Bay, in multimedia and graphic design. She currently works at Record Searchlight.
The future groom attended Sierra College, where he studied computer science. He currently works as a florist. The couple plans to marry March 31, 2013, at TBS Ranch in Palo Cedro.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton