January 30, 2013
Joel Wandro of Grass Valley and Aimee Poe of Redding are pleased to announce their engagement.
Wandro is the son of Jack and Debbie Wandro of Nevada City, and Poe is the daughter of Michael and Anne Poe of Redding.
The bride-to-be attended California State University, East Bay, in multimedia and graphic design. She currently works at Record Searchlight.
The future groom attended Sierra College, where he studied computer science. He currently works as a florist. The couple plans to marry March 31, 2013, at TBS Ranch in Palo Cedro.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County