Pet of the week: Junior
July 11, 2013
"Junior" is a gentle 9-year-old male lab mix.
He is neutered, very loving and really needs a home. He has had all of his current shots and is housebroken.
You can adopt Junior by calling the Grass Valley Animal Shelter on Freeman Lane in Grass Valley at 530-477-4630.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, 530-271-7071 or animalsave.org.
• Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley, at 530-471-5041.
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, 530-885-4228 or fas.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., 530-268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooter's Pals, 530-350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, 530-432-2778, 530-432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• Chows Plus, 530-277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Announcements
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana