Pet of the week: Jan. 19, 2013
January 18, 2013
"Maggie" is an older Persian mix cat. She would make a good companion for an older person. She has been spayed and vaccinated.
You can adopt Maggie by calling Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter on 14647 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley, at 530-471-5041.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, 530-271-7071 or http://www.animalsave.org.
• Grass Valley Animal Shelter, Freeman Lane in Grass Valley, 530-477-4630.
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, 530-885-4228 or http://www.ffas.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, 530-432-2778, 530-432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., 530-268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooters Pals, 530-350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chows Plus, 530-277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier