Pet of the week: Aug. 16, 2014
August 15, 2014
“Amber” is a three-year-old tortoiseshell cat. She is very quiet and has good house manners. She is spayed and up to date on her vaccines.
To adopt Amber, contact Sammie’s Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, at 530-471-5041.
For more pet adoptions:
• AnimalSave, 530-271-7071 or animalsave.org.
• Grass Valley Animal Shelter, Freeman Lane, Grass Valley, 530-477-4630.
• Cal Aussie Rescue Inc., 530-268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooter’s Pals, 530-350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Friends Forever, a Cat Sanctuary, (530) 885-4228 or visit http://www.ffacs.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, 530-432-2778, 530-432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• Chows Plus, 530-277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping