Pet of the week
December 18, 2012
Gizmo is a 2-year-old, Cairn terrier/Pomeranian mix. A smart dog, he weighs 7 pounds and is housebroken. You can adopt Gizmo by calling Grass Valley Animal Shelter on Freeman Lane at (530) 477-4630.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, (530) 271-7071 or http://www.animalsave.org.
• Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley at (530) 471-5041.
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, (530) 885-4228 or http://www.ffas.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, (530) 432-2778, (530) 432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., (530) 268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooters Pals, (530) 350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chows Plus, (530) 277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws