Pet of the week
February 2, 2013
"Smoke" is an 8-year-old domestic short-hair gray neutered, loving cat. Shelter workers say he is "good with everyone" and "The friendliest cat ever." You can adopt Smoke by calling Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter on 14647 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, at 530-471-5041.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, 530-271-7071 or http://www.animalsave.org.
• Grass Valley Animal Shelter on Freeman Lane in Grass Valley, 530-477-4630.
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, 530-885-4228 or http://www.ffas.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, 530-432-2778, 530-432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., 530-268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooters Pals, 530-350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chows Plus, 530-277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball