Pet of the week
February 22, 2013
Little Red is a very sweet male, neutered dachshund. He is approximately 3 years old and very loving. You can adopt Little Red by calling Grass Valley Animal Shelter on Freeman Lane in Grass Valley at 530-477-4630.
For more pet adoptions, contact:
• AnimalSave, 530-271-7071 or http://animalsave.org.
• Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter on 14647 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, 530-471-5041
• Friends Forever, A Cat Sanctuary, 530-885-4228 or http://ffas.org.
• Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills, Mystery Mutts, 530-432-2778, 530-432-2294 or ChowChow Rescue.org.
• NorCal Aussie Rescue Inc., 530-268-1600 or NorCalAussieRescue.com.
• Scooters Pals, 530-350-2099 or ScootersPals.org.
• Chows Plus, 530-277-0476 or ChowsPlus.org.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Announcements
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say