March 6, 2014
Don Lewis and Teri Enright of Grass Valley and Sacramento are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Meghan Lewis, to Aaron Nousaine.
Born in Grass Valley, the bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Bear River High School.
She went on to graduate from California State University, Monterey Bay and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
She currently works for the California Primary Care Association.
The future groom's parents are Dennis Nousaine of Jackson, Calif., and Cheryl Nousaine of Starbuck, Minn.
He is a 2002 graduate of Amador High School and, like the future bride, graduated from California State University, Monterey Bay and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
He currently works for Bay Area Economics.
The couple plans to wed in Foresthill in November of 2014.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo