July 11, 2013
Brooke Lampe and Ryan Leonard Condon of Smartsville were married on June 1 in a wide open meadow in Bear Valley followed by a gorgeous reception at the Miners Foundry. They were surrounded by 180 of their closest friends and family.
The bride is a 2001 graduate of Nevada Union High School and the groom graduated from Bear River the same year. The couple owns and operates Advanced Towing & Recycle in Grass Valley. The bride also works at AJA Video Systems in accounting.
The groom was accompanied down the aisle by their dog, Charlie. The bride was given away by her father, Barney Lampe. The couple enjoyed their honeymoon in Florida at Walt Disney World and ended it with a cruise to the Bahamas. They reside happily together in Smartsville.
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping