July 11, 2013
Brooke Lampe and Ryan Leonard Condon of Smartsville were married on June 1 in a wide open meadow in Bear Valley followed by a gorgeous reception at the Miners Foundry. They were surrounded by 180 of their closest friends and family.
The bride is a 2001 graduate of Nevada Union High School and the groom graduated from Bear River the same year. The couple owns and operates Advanced Towing & Recycle in Grass Valley. The bride also works at AJA Video Systems in accounting.
The groom was accompanied down the aisle by their dog, Charlie. The bride was given away by her father, Barney Lampe. The couple enjoyed their honeymoon in Florida at Walt Disney World and ended it with a cruise to the Bahamas. They reside happily together in Smartsville.
Trending In: Announcements
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum