March 20, 2013
Deborah and Michael Ireland of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Caitlan Jean Ireland, to William Reynolds Nesbitt IV.
The parents of the groom-to-be are Joan and William Nesbitt III of Colfax.
The future bride is a graduate of Del Oro High School in Newcastle and California State University, Chico. She currently works at Sierra Montessori Academy in Auburn. The soon-to-be groom is a graduate of Colfax High School and Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego.
He currently works as a Young Life and Wild Life leader in Auburn.
He is currently pursuing his master's degree in psychology and marriage and family counseling at Western Seminary in Sacramento.
The couple is planning a rural hilltop wedding this June in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth