September 23, 2013
Michael and Deborah Ireland of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Caitlan Jean Ireland, to William Reynolds Nesbitt IV, the son of William and Joan Nesbitt of Colfax. The wedding took place on June 15 on a private hilltop overlooking the Central Valley. The bride is an alumna of Del Oro High School and Chico State University. The groom attended Colfax High School and received his master's degree in social welfare from Sacramento State University.
The bride chose tan, lavender, white and gold as her theme colors, with California wildflowers, grasses and lavender for her floral arrangements. Her gown was an ivory lace V-neck fit and flare dress with ivory charmeuse lining, cap sleeves, low v-back and covered buttons to the end of a sweep train. Her sister, Tinley, served as maid of honor. A full reception followed at the wedding site.
The couple will make their new home in Napa, where William is the newly appointed regional director for Young Life. Caitlan has just received confirmation that she will be teaching at a school in nearby American Canyon.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo