In the Service: Shane B. Donnahoe
November 16, 2012
Shane B. Donnahoe
Army Pfc. Shane B. Donnahoe has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C.
During the nine weeks of training, the soldier studied the Army mission, history, tradition and core values, physical fitness, and received instruction and practice in basic combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare and bayonet training, drill and ceremony, marching, rifle marksmanship, armed and unarmed combat, map reading, field tactics, military courtesy, military justice system, basic first aid, foot marches, and field training exercises.
Donnahoe is the grandson of Johnnie Featherston of Penn Valley.
He is a 2000 graduate of Nevada Union High School. He earned an associate's degree in 2008 from Sierra College in Rocklin.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed