In the service: Justin D. Liller
May 26, 2014
Air Force Airman Justin D. Liller graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Liller is the son of Carolyn E. and Stefan J. Liller of Divide, Colo.
He is a 2009 graduate of Nevada Union Adult School in Nevada City.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom