In the service: Justin D. Liller
May 26, 2014
Air Force Airman Justin D. Liller graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Liller is the son of Carolyn E. and Stefan J. Liller of Divide, Colo.
He is a 2009 graduate of Nevada Union Adult School in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)