March 9, 2013
Kyle Manrup and Hayley Gilliland are engaged and looking forward to their marriage in the spring of 2013.
Manrup is the son of Michael and Patricia Mandrup of Lake of the Pines.
He was a finalist in Odyssey of the Mind and traveled the United States and abroad in competitions.
He is an accomplished performer with Bear River's Starlight ensemble and managed to accrue college units while in high school by attending Ghidotti Early College High School.
Manrup is an Eagle Scout, graduate of Bear River High School, and is currently pursuing a career with CHP.
He works at a robotics company in Rocklin while continuing his education at Sierra College.
Gilliland is the daughter of Matthew and Kimberely Gilliland of Penn Valley.
She is a certified volunteer mediator in the courts and AWANA Citation recipient. She earned her associate's degree from Sierra College in the Social Sciences two weeks before graduating from Ghidotti Early College High School. She is currently attending Sonoma State University and plans to pursue a career in social work.
The couple plans to wed in April with friends and family in attendance.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed