Fencing club reschedules open house for January
December 30, 2013
The Nevada County Fencing Club will host a free Open House/Open Fence from 3 to 5 p.m.. Jan. 4. at the Grass Valley Veteran's Memorial Building, 255 S. Auburn St. in Grass Valley. The original event, set for December, was rescheduled due to icy weather. The public is invited to see fencers in action and learn what Olympic-style fencing is all about. Previous students and newcomers are welcome. Those without fencing experience are also encouraged to attend. The club will be doing some instruction to start people off. Light refreshments will be offered. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-432-1750.
For club information, visit http://www.wix.com/ncfencing.ncfc. New class sessions begin Jan. 6.
Trending In: Announcements
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo