August 14, 2013
Gregory and Patti Thorpe of Lake Wildwood are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jenny Thorpe, to Sean Loch.
The bride-to-be graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2001, and in 2005, she received her bachelor's degree in music industry and technology from California State University, Chico.
The future groom's parents are Michael Loch of Wilmington, N.C., and Janie Kiehne of Forest Ranch, Calif.
He graduated from Bordentown Regional High School in Bordentown, N.J., in 1998 and went on to the Chrysler Dealer Apprenticeship Program at Mercer County Community College in West Trenton, N.J.
He is currently the owner of NorCal Auto — Service & Sales in Chico.
The wedding is scheduled for this fall.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation