June 28, 2013
Don and Marcia Stoll of Grass Valley announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Stephanie, to Morgan Carlson of Canby, Ore.
The bride-to-be graduated from Nevada Union High School in 1998 and received a bachelor's degree in economics from Sonoma State University.
She is employed by Bluewater of Warren, Mich., as a senior field examiner.
The future groom graduated from Canby High School in 2001 and received a bachelor of business administration degree in project management from American Intercontinental University.
He is employed by Columbia Helicopters in Aurora, Ore., as a program manager.
Following a July wedding, couple will be honeymooning in Jamaica and making their home in Oregon City, Ore.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local