June 28, 2013
Don and Marcia Stoll of Grass Valley announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Stephanie, to Morgan Carlson of Canby, Ore.
The bride-to-be graduated from Nevada Union High School in 1998 and received a bachelor's degree in economics from Sonoma State University.
She is employed by Bluewater of Warren, Mich., as a senior field examiner.
The future groom graduated from Canby High School in 2001 and received a bachelor of business administration degree in project management from American Intercontinental University.
He is employed by Columbia Helicopters in Aurora, Ore., as a program manager.
Following a July wedding, couple will be honeymooning in Jamaica and making their home in Oregon City, Ore.
Trending In: Announcements
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum