Engagement: Olsen — Denboske
January 9, 2013
Olsen — Denboske
Winnie and John Denboske of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Robin Denboske, to Matthew Olsen.
The future bride's grandparents are Roy and Doris Mitchell of Grass Valley and Dorothy Seals of Grass Valley.
The future groom's parents are Ernie Olsen and Debbie Prisk-Olsen of Grass Valley; his grandparents are Lloyd and Dixie Olsen of Grass Valley.
Denboske is a 2008 graduate of Nevada Union High School and is due to graduate in 2013 from California
State University, Sacramento, with a bachelor's degree in
liberal studies and with a minor in history.
She will pursue a master's degree in education while obtaining her teaching credentials at the University of California, Berkeley.
Olsen is a 2007 graduate of Nevada Union High School and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Chico, where he obtained his bachelor's of science degree in management information systems.
He currently works as a desktop support specialist in San Francisco at BRIDGE Housing.
A wedding is planned for August of 2013.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed