March 21, 2014
George and Dawn Brindley of Penn Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Thomas George Brindley, to Kyra Lorien Maragopoulos, daughter of Steve and Deborah Maragopoulos of Ojai, Calif.
The future groom is a 2006 graduate of Nevada Union High School and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Bakersfield.
The bride-to-be is a 2006 graduate of Nordhoff High School, Ojai and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Bakersfield. Thomas is an inventory control supervisor for Helmerich and Payne Drilling and Kyra is a registered nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura, Calif.
They plan to marry in the late summer of 2014.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier