March 21, 2014
George and Dawn Brindley of Penn Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Thomas George Brindley, to Kyra Lorien Maragopoulos, daughter of Steve and Deborah Maragopoulos of Ojai, Calif.
The future groom is a 2006 graduate of Nevada Union High School and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Bakersfield.
The bride-to-be is a 2006 graduate of Nordhoff High School, Ojai and a 2012 graduate of California State University, Bakersfield. Thomas is an inventory control supervisor for Helmerich and Payne Drilling and Kyra is a registered nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura, Calif.
They plan to marry in the late summer of 2014.
Trending In: Announcements
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers