July 30, 2013
Line – Medina
Mr. and Mrs. James Line of Grass Valley announced the engagement of their daughter, Ellen Grace Line, to Alexander Jeffery Medina, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Medina of Dana Point.
The bride graduated from Porterville High School and has pursued videography programs in several Southern California colleges.
She is employed by Costco in Orange.
The groom graduated from Jakarta International School in Indonesia.
He has a bachelor's degree in business administration from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and an MBA from UCLA.
He is an entrepreneurial business owner in Dana Point.
The wedding is planned for August at Tofanelli's in Grass Valley, where the bride's mother, Rev. Dr. Linda Line, will officiate.
The couple, after honeymooning in Maui, will make their home in Dana Point.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed