April 12, 2013
Lake — Ransom
Rich Ransom and Holly Laughlin, along with Missy and Ray Patton, all of Grass Valley, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Abby J. Ransom, to Justin M. Lake, son of John and Janine Lake of San Leandro.
The bride-to-be graduated from Nevada Union High School in 2002 and Sonoma State University in 2006. She currently teaches sixth- and seventh-grade humanities at Sonoma Country Day School in Santa Rosa and is working on her master's in educational technology. The groom-to-be graduated from San Leandro High School in 2002 and Sonoma State University in 2006. He currently works for PG&E in Petaluma. The couple resides in Rohnert Park with their Welsh Corgi, Cooper.
Their wedding will be July 27 in Santa Rosa.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say