August 18, 2014
Dr. and Mrs. Alex Klistoff of Grass Valley announce the engagement of their daughter Monica Klistoff to Jeffrey Vendley.
The wedding will take place on Sept. 20, 2014 in Capitola.
The future bride graduated from California State University, San Diego in 2002 with a bachelor's degree in Communications.
She is currently a marketing consultant for the dental industry.
The parents of the groom-to-be are Mary Jo Corcoran and Scott Vendley of El Dorado Hills and West Sacramento, respectively. The future groom earned a bachelor's degree in International Relations from the University of California, Davis in 1999. The couple plans to honeymoon in Europe and return to Capitola for residence.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier