August 18, 2014
Dr. and Mrs. Alex Klistoff of Grass Valley announce the engagement of their daughter Monica Klistoff to Jeffrey Vendley.
The wedding will take place on Sept. 20, 2014 in Capitola.
The future bride graduated from California State University, San Diego in 2002 with a bachelor's degree in Communications.
She is currently a marketing consultant for the dental industry.
The parents of the groom-to-be are Mary Jo Corcoran and Scott Vendley of El Dorado Hills and West Sacramento, respectively. The future groom earned a bachelor's degree in International Relations from the University of California, Davis in 1999. The couple plans to honeymoon in Europe and return to Capitola for residence.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council