July 15, 2014
Patrick Farrell and Melissa Fowlkes-Farrell of Grass Valley announce the engagement of their daughter Kaci to Tyler White. Tyler is the son of Paul and Suzette White of Ashville, N.C.
Kaci is a 2003 graduate of Nevada Union High School. The couple met while attending Claremont-Mckenna College. Tyler received his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Kaci received her master's degree from the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
Kaci currently works for the president of Global Development Programs at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Tyler is a senior vendor manager in the Grocery Division at Amazon.com. The couple resides in Seattle, Wash. A September wedding is planned.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier