December 28, 2012
Winnie and John Denboske of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Robin Debonske, to Matthew Olson.
The future groom's parents are Ernie and Debbie Olsen of Grass Valley. The future bride is a 2008 graduate of Nevada Union High School and is due to graduate in 2013 from California State University, Sacramento with a bachelor's degree in liberal studies. She will pursue a master's degree at the University of California, Berkeley. Olson is a 2007 graduate of Nevada Union High School and graduated from CSU, Chico with a bachelor's of science degree in Management Information Systems. He currently works as a desktop support specialist at BRIDGE Housing.
A wedding is planned for August of 2013.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later