December 28, 2012
Winnie and John Denboske of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Robin Debonske, to Matthew Olson.
The future groom's parents are Ernie and Debbie Olsen of Grass Valley. The future bride is a 2008 graduate of Nevada Union High School and is due to graduate in 2013 from California State University, Sacramento with a bachelor's degree in liberal studies. She will pursue a master's degree at the University of California, Berkeley. Olson is a 2007 graduate of Nevada Union High School and graduated from CSU, Chico with a bachelor's of science degree in Management Information Systems. He currently works as a desktop support specialist at BRIDGE Housing.
A wedding is planned for August of 2013.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit