October 8, 2013
John and Kay Bauer of Nevada City are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Arielle Bauer to Greg Fischvogt.
The parents of the groom are Bud and Paula Fischvogt of Charlton. Mass.
The future bride is a Nevada Union High School graduate. She received her bachelor's degree in biology from Scripps College in Claremont, and is currently a fourth-year medical student at Tulane University School of Medicine. She will graduate in May.
The future groom graduated from Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science High School. He went on to receive his bachelor's and master's degrees in mechanical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Mass. He currently works as a senior design engineer at Covidien in New Haven, Conn. The couple met while on a camping trip in Vermont. They are planning a spring wedding in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit